Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Team: Nikki Mitchell

Hey guys! Im still learning how to do everything on here but i thought it would be a good idea to give you a little information about me...

I am a senior Accounting and Finance major at Valdosta State University. I am originally from Valdosta and love the area. I have been involved in SIFE for three years now. I started out as the secretary and as the years have progresses so have my positions. My second year in the organization I was Programs Director and this year I am the President. SIFE is a great organization the gives students opportunities to reach out and help others as well as helping yourself.

I am really looking forward to out trip to Guatemala. I think it will be a very beneficial experience for the people of El Remate, in addition, to VSU SIFE and the SBDC. I know that the process has been very busy lately because our team has faced many unexpected challenges, however, I think that we have an amazing group of individuals heading up this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment