Friday, November 13, 2009

Five Days

Time has flown by! We have 5 days left to make sure we have everything we need for our trip to Guatemala. My mind is full of lists and check sheets. Since I will be responsible for the photography and video, I keep thinking about the equipment I need to take such as batteries, SD cards, card readers, and battery chargers for the cameras.
There is much left to do. The team met Wednesday to review our progress on our individual assignments and to make a list of new questions. I think we are making progress.
I am looking forward to putting a lens on Lake Peten Itza and the opportunity to photograph El Remate, Hotel Gringo Perdido, the Biotopo Cerro Cahui Natural Reserve and of course Tikal, home of the ancient Mayan Civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment