Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All Packed... And Ready to Go...

After studying all day for my final International Marketing Test and packing my stuff I am ready to go. It has kind of been stressful with trying to get assignments done in my other classes and doing research for our Guatemala trip, but now everything is done and I am ready for the fun part. The butterflies are here and I am very nervous about our trip right now. I want everything to be perfect and be a success. It will definitely be hard to sleep tonight with the anxiety and adrenaline going, but hopefully I will be able to get a couple of hours of shut-eye.
I think what I am dreading the most is the thirteen hours of travel time there and back. Being a big guy it is not easy to get comfortable on an airplane. It is not easy to sleep for me and my back tends tighten up. Nevertheless, I am a tough kid and will be able to make it through. The heat and mosquitoes are not going to be fun either, but this is an opportunity of a lifetime and I am not going to let three airplane rides and little insects ruin it for me. We are going to have an amazing time and I can't wait to get down there and explore as well as get my hands dirty doing real life work and apply what I have learned here at Valdosta State.

No comments:

Post a Comment